Posted January 07 2022
(Job Code C4024H or C4027H)
We are currently seeking an Electronical Engineer. This position is located in Charlottesville, VA.
PRIMARY FUNCTION/ MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Log Nation is hiring for Battelle CBRNE Defense Business Unit located in Charlottesville, VA is seeking electronic engineer who possesses a strong background in digital communication systems, command and control systems, and ISR sensors. The successful candidate will conduct analyses of advanced technologies in EW/cyber vulnerabilities to support scientific and technical assessments of operational architecture for U.S. Government clients. Must currently possess a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
Tasks will include applying knowledge of collected intelligence data, scientific, engineering (specifically, thermodynamics, mechanics, aeronautics/astronautics and use of energy), or technical principles, weapon technology, combat environments and tactics to develop various assessments.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
• BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 2+ years of experience.
• Expertise analyzing TECHSIGNINT (including ELINT and FIS) data with a focus on producing reporting using community tools, databases, and production systems to create and disseminate products.
• Experience conducting weekly retrievals through specific databases to identify and acquire reporting and raw data files of significant events related to priorities in directed mission areas.
• Experience maintaining data file copies of specified signal sets to assure pertinent and up to date information is available to all members of the ELINT analysis team;
• Expertise completing serialized reports of findings per branch production schedule; complete all Combined Emitter Database changes, as discovered and reported, for assigned signal set.
• Currently possesses a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
• Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary.
• Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills.
• Other duties as assigned.
• MS or PhD in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 0-3 years of experience
• Experience reviewing and assessing military ground technologies.
• Experience with all-source assessments for intelligence agencies.